Sunday 13 November 2011

Needs a defibrillator no more

It has been a super tiring week so far but everything has more or less fallen into place. A week of a lot of highs and lows and many near heart-stopping moments. Haha somehow everything just has to happen at the same time and each one is equally important and has a deadline so close. I guess that's what they say "what doesn't break you can only make you stronger".

On a happier note, here's my new ASOS Bow Ring that I just got in the mail. It's very pretty. :)



And I have just booked my trip to Beijing with the hub! I have been wanting to climb the Great Wall of China and I can't wait for the much-needed break and rest. Let the countdown begin!



Have a good week ahead! Gotta attend an event this Sat so it's going to be a longgg week...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...