Sunday 4 July 2010

Pandan Chiffon Cake

It has been quite a while since I last baked a pandan chiffon cake. Couple of Sundays ago, I saw the article on pandan cake in The Sunday Times and decided it's time to bake one! The recipe I have calls for 6 eggs! The whisking of the egg white is a very important step in making a pandan chiffon cake or any chiffon cake. You need a electric mixer to get the "firm peak" or "whisk until stiff" mentioned in many recipes. Below are some pictures I tried taking during the process of making the cake. :)














Okie dorkie, will be back with more updates sometime this week. It has been a fruitful weekend filled with a kelong seafood lunch-dinner (ate at 3ish pm) at Bukit Indah in Johor Bahru, Malaysia and BBQ today. Time for some workouts!

1 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

Yum! This is probably my favourite cake! (Together with chocolate ones)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...