Monday 19 July 2010

Banana Raisin Muffins

I can't remember how many times I have baked this but it's really easy and requires only 20 minutes baking time. I wonder if I can pre-prepare the mixture and chill it and bake it in the morning while I prepare for work, in that way I can have fresh muffins without having to wake up early to measure and mix it. Anyway, this time round, I have taken the extra step to divide the mixture equally by weighing every cup and I like how they all turned out with the same height. :)





Last weekend we visited V, C and baby Tessa who has just arrived. She's very sweet and pretty. I got her a pair of 'lil pink shoes from H&M when I was in UK and made her a photo frame with a picture daddy uploaded.






KS went to Clementi to get a new PS3, his 3-year-old PS3 broke down and being the avid gamer he is, he went down the next minute to get a new one. While waiting for him, I took some random shots of Clementi. This place brought back some memories, I used to come here with Hui and Kel during our secondary school days coz Hui used to live here and I used to come here during my Uni days for the A&W. Oh I miss the root beer float! Anyway, how has Clementi changed...with high rise buildings and soon to be completed new mall or something.







Slide i used to play when I was a child, don't see any children playing this these days...





Interesting stamps from the brother's gf who is a teacher. :)



Thanks Shin for the little pouch from Hong Kong.



It's a brand new week tomorrow with new challenges and a work trip to Phuket the following week to look forward to!

Have a fantastic week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...