Friday 7 May 2010

Back in 2 weeks!

Sorrry for missing in action for 2 weeks! Work, doing the itinerary and the new camera (yes new camera again) kept me busy for the past 2 weeks. I am sneaking in a quick post before making my way to the airport.

As promised, here are the pictures of the pressie which KS spent a thousand Hong Kong dollars on which in my opinion is wayyyy too expensive!



Yup I bought yet another camera. This time round an upgrade from my 450D. I was thinking for a long time between the 7D and the 5DMKII and after much consideration decided on the 7D.


Recently I am addicted to this game called "Words With Friends" - it's like scrabble but you play it on iPhone/iPod Touch and today the following words appeared and I thought it was rather amusing!


Thanks Y for the yummy biscuits! Reminds me of childhood, I had quite abit of these when I was young. :)


Gotta run! See you in 2 weeks! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...