Sunday 11 April 2010

I wish there are 48 hours in a day!

I am taking a short break from work for this post. I have been working late this week and sometimes wish that there are 48 hours in a day so that I can do more or I wish that I need lesser sleep. I am someone who needs her minimum 8 hours of sleep to feel completely rested. This is a luxury on weekdays.

It was a great weekend catching up with friends. Thanks Joan for the lovely belated birthday pressie. I love the angsana ring and I wore it out today already! :)


I am super late on planning for my UK trip which is less than a month away. Nothing's booked, no car, no hotel, no day tours, nothing! Ok I am not panicking yet coz it's not next week but still..it's in less than a month's time. I will start working on the itinerary this week when KS is away on business trip again. Thanks JW and M for the UK books. I will start reading them verrry soon.


3 things that made me smile:
  1. The lovely belated birthday pressie
  2. Catching up with 3 groups of friends this weekend
  3. Finishing a project coz I worked on Sat!
Have a lovely week ahead! Tomorrow will be a better day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...