Wednesday 24 March 2010

Mid Week

It's Wednesday today and I am loving it! Some people like Fridays because it's the day before the weekend but I like Wednesdays - it means that half the week is gone and the weekend is almost here. For this week, Wednesday means KS will be back in 2 days' time. He has gone on a business trip and I am home alone. The house feels quiet and lifeless...

Anyway, I have been wanting to blog about this since T told me last weekend that my tutorial on the camera pouch was featured on Sew Chic and Unique. I was thrilled and excited! :) Never did I expect someone will pick up my tutorial and feature it. Thanks Mayya!

As mentioned in my previous post, I shall include the 3 things that made me smile today/this week in every post:
  1. Specially prepared home-cooked dinner at mom's on Mon and today
  2. Eating my favourite ice kachang yesterday at Adam Road Hawker Centre (forgot to take a picture as the ice was melting so quickly)
  3. Being featured on Sew Chic and Unique
That's all for this short post. Before I go, I am proud to share that the Singapore Changi Airport is named World's Best Airport.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...