Saturday 31 October 2009

It's been 3 weeks

Im guilty of not updating this blog more often. After the major event was over at work, my colleague left and I have to hold the fort alone with never-ending requests, meetings and a major presentation to a overseas VIP. Now that the dust has settled abit, though I have not found a replacement yet but things are getting slightly more manageable. I managed to squeeze in a short 3D2N holiday to Bangkok. We ate/shopped/walked so much during the 2.5 days that no amount of massage we had was enough. =) I bought this top which all my friends said that it's so me because I have a Canon SLR and love photography!


I didn't buy this in Bangkok, I just bought this crimper this morning at IMM. I chanced upon it when I was shopping for bakingware at Star Net Marketing. Extremely useful for squeezing out the last bits in your cream, toothpaste, etc.


Hope to find some time to bake something tomorrow! Have a fantastic weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...