Wednesday 7 October 2009

Baby K's Full Moon Party Invite

I am back! After my major event ended 1 week ago, I finally took a break yesterday and went to run some errands and did some shopping with my mom. I can't believe I walked out of the shop $275 poorer. My ultra-patient mom looked at and commented on the over 10pcs of dresses that the super enthusiastic shop assistant handed me with. Oh and before that, I went to this baking-ware shop that I have been wanting to go for some time and bought the mahjong chocolate mould that I intend to use it to make either chocolate or agar-agar.

During the break, I have designed this long overdue invite that I promise K for my dearest godson's full moon party. Baby K is arriving in slightly over 1 month's time and I am super excited! I can't wait to be in Melbourne in Dec! =)


3 comments:

Daphne said...

The card is so cute! Did you design it "freestyle" or using a template?

Gee, and you managed to blur out the details..You must be some photoshop expert. =)

iwhip.iwok.icraft said...

Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog. =)

I bought the banner picture on a stock images website and did the layout on Illustrator.

Hehe Im no photoshop expert..learn thru' trial and error. =)

Kel said...

*baby K gives godma a HIGH-5*!! Couldn't be any happier with the fabulous looking invite! =)

can't wait to have u back here to meet the little one and give him lots of cuddles!

Thanks babe!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...