Friday 11 September 2009

MIA

Sorry for the lack of posts for the last 2 weeks as I have been extremely tied up at work. Some days I sleep at 4ish am and some 2ish am photoshopping banners and backdrop, coordinating with various contractors for an upcoming event and interviewing candidates because a colleague is leaving. You know the feeling when everything is happening at the same time and requires your attention to each with the same detail. Hehe but just 2 days ago, I felt a surge of positive energy and it really helped make me feel that I can DO it! Sometimes you just need to psych yourself up I guess. =)

Have a good weekend and I hope to be able to sew or bake something this weekend if I still have time after writing a press release.

2 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

Hurray for the energy surge! Always look forward to your craft posts :) Hope you get some rest too, this weekend.

iwhip.iwok.icraft said...

Thanks babe! =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...