Monday 16 November 2009

Yet another chocolate cake and tissue pouch

Last Saturday KS and I were invited over to S and M's place for a home-cooked Japanese dinner. Told by the wonderful hosts not to prepare anything, I decided to surprise them with a simple valrhona chocolate cake for dessert as well as a tube of Ben and Jerry's. I have baked this before but this time round, I added the strawberries. So much for the surprise that they have also bought some cakes so we didn't get to eat this. I hope it taste ok S?



Here's a tissue pouch that I sewed for M - a beautiful Japanese lady with excellent culinary skills that left KS and I completely satisfied after a 9-10 courses dinner!



Have a fantastic week ahead! I am counting down to Melbourne to see and carry my 'lil sweetie godson!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...