Sunday 15 February 2009

Softball Cake

Baked this for Judy's birthday on the day before we celebrated her birthday over dinner. It was done within a pretty short time because I only started baking the cake at 10ish in the evening after a long day at work. I used a flourless cake recipe for this and increased the portion slightly to fill up a semi-circle cake mould.

After the baking was done, I left it to cool while I caught 1 episode of Without A Trace with KS. 45 minutes later I started to roll out the Wilton ready-to-use white fondant which took lotsa arm strength to flatten. After I have flattened the fondant, I put it over the cake and trimmed off the additional fondant. I used Wilton ready-to-use red icing tube to create the stitching on the softball. Here's the finished product. =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...