Saturday 29 November 2008

Raisin Loaf

Few days later, after a failed attempt at making the cranberry buns, I decided to try something simpler, i.e. let the bread machine do its work. =) I bought some raisins and found this recipe and I went ahead to make a raisin loaf. It was easy...anyone who has used a breadmaker before will tell you this.

Here's my raisin loaf - soft and yummy.


The loaf took 2 hours and 53 mins to make (time on the bread machine). By the time, it has cooled down, it was late in the night (partly because I started making it late), I couldn't wait till the next day and immediately took my camera and started taking some photos and posted them online! =) Oh...not to mention, the smell of freshly baked bread in the house...it's FABULOUS! hmmm... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...