Saturday 29 November 2008

Cranberry Buns

I just bought a bread machine recently and was extremely excited to start making some bread. An overly enthusiastic me decided to make some buns instead of just putting all the ingredients in the bread machine and let it do its work of kneading, proofing and baking the bread.

I quickly searched my fridge to see whether I can find any leftover raisins (I love raisins so that's the first thing that came to my mind). Hmm..can't find any raisins but found some cranberries instead. I found this recipe and immediately embarked on my little project.

As you can see from my pictures, it obviously didn't turn out as well as you can see from the recipe I found. And well, the taste wasn't up to standard too. As a perfectionist many know me as, I threw them away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...