Saturday 11 October 2008

Banana Raisin Cake

It has been close to 5 months since I last updated this blog..no I have not given up on baking nor this blog. It has been madness and craziness for the past few months at work. Things have slowed down a little (I hope!) and hey, it's time to get back to the kitchen and my oven.

Well a sure sign that I have not been baking for a long time - my flour, walnuts and butter among other things have expired. Sigh...off into the bin they go. =(

Here's my first bake...the banana raisin cake - my mom's all-time favourite - added with banana, not just banana flavouring. The texture is moist and soft and I have added my favourite raisins in it! ;p



Till the next entry...hopefully in the month or so...with my gingerbread man for Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...