Sunday 22 April 2012

Molten Chocolate Chunk Brownie

Can you believe I haven't baked in more than 1 year? My KitchenAid hasn't been used for more than 1 year. For someone who used to be so addicted to baking, this is a really longgg time! Anyway I decided to bake some brownie to bring along to S & T's house today and what better way to get back to baking than a ready-to-use Donna Hay's Molten Chocolate Chunk Brownie mixI can't remember when was the last time I used a premix but this is definitely a keeper! Add butter and 2 eggs to the premix and mix it together then add in the separately packed chocolate chunk pieces. Spoon into a 20cm square tin and put it in the oven. Done. Yummilicious chewy, chocolatey, fudgy brownie! :)

Untitled

Blessed with wonderful friends around me, below are the 2 surprise birthday cakes I received. :)

Untitled

Untitled

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...