Tuesday 24 May 2011

Snail Mail

I waited and waited and finally all my online purchases came. :) First to arrive was my Speck PixelSkin HD Wrap Case in raspberry which protects my PinkPad all round rather than just the screen and it's in my favourite fushia pink. :D



Next up is the iPad 5-in-1 connection kit which has a slot for SD and micro SD card, USB, etc.



And a Lambency Flash Diffuser for my new camera flash. :)


If you have been to Little Bali at Gillman Village before, you know they have moved to Jurong. We recently celebrated a much belated Mothers' Day dinner there and had my favourite pumpkin sauce prawns!


Below is a picture of a customer's baby girl at a recent event. She's such a doll! Waved at us even when she just woke up from her nap. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...