Tuesday 10 May 2011

K

It was an eventful weekend which started on Friday celebrating and blowing candles for my 'lil godson's 18-month birthday party. Why 18 you may ask? It's because I/we won't be there for his 2nd birthday. K, godma will try to be there for your 3rd. :) Here's one of the hundreds of photos I took that day, will share more next time.

K
Photo edited with my newly purchased iPad app - FX Photo Studio HD

On Saturday, like every Singapore citizen, I had to cast my vote on polling day and later that day, we gathered at R's place to watch the results. The day ended in the wee hours of the day as we watched every announcement with so much anticipation and enthusiasm.

This weekend I have to attend 2 wedding dinners, 1 on Saturday for my cousin's wedding and another an ex colleague.

Till the next post, good night and happy mid week!

4 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

Ooh! You're the godma! ;) I'm sure your shots of him are lovely!

Have a lovely rest of the week!

iwhip.iwok.icraft said...

Hehe yes ;)

Thanks babe, have a lovely weekend! :)

Kelly said...

aWW I love that photo of K offering you his apple! =)

iwhip.iwok.icraft said...

Yup me too.. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...