Monday 29 November 2010

Hollywood I went

It's been almost 1 month since my last update. What have I been up to? This month flew by sooo fasttt. With all the events that have happened this month from a customer road trip to company D&D to flying to LA for a conference to a new product launch. Oh my...I was actually looking forward to this day, sitting down blogging that it has ended and I can finally breathe and I am sooo looking forward to my 2-week in town break from 18 Dec. :)

Here are some photos taken in LA.


Hollywood Boulevard


Kodak Theatre


Paramount Studios

Hollywood Sign
Hollywood Sign


That's me with my new boots. :)

Tokyo Banana
Transited in Tokyo...bought this interesting Japanese snack

Kit Kat
Kit Kat

S dropped off Kueh Lapis for me from Aunty Felicia. Super good!



This weekend, we went to one of the annual IT fairs - Sitex and KS bought a new PC (the last one was bought 5 years ago). He has been wanting to get one since the day he found out he can't play Civilization V on his 5-year-old PC. It was so crowded that we had to push through crowds of people before reaching the HP booth.



In one of the last few posts, I mentioned that I bought a new camera - LX5. I have been wanting to replace the complimentary camera case which is a little bulky for me since I want to carry it in my handbag everyday with something lighter and more compact. I found this in ebay and got it! It fits the lens perfectly. :)



I have been looking for a camera bag for a longgg time. Every time I travel, I have to carry a camera bag and a handbag but look what I found. A carry-it-all bag from Kelly Moore. It has many compartments in front for credit cards and CF cards. Love it. Am checking with a local camera shop to find out the price...



Pictures credit to The Kelly Moore Bag

I am not working tomorrow, am going to run a few errands and enjoy a little break. Have a good week ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...