Monday 22 February 2010

It's Orange!

As mentioned in my previous post, I was going to have a orange and black theme party last weekend. There were 8 of us and 1 kid - all showed up in shades of orange and black. :) It was a 'lil silly but fun! We had steamboat (and I had it again the next day from the leftovers), yusheng and wine. Some played Wii and others mahjong. It was a great night with good food, good wine and good company!




How many lo-heis have you had so far? I had 4 rounds already and 1 more tomorrow and hopefully the last. :) So much feasting the last couple of days makes me feel like eating cereal for dinner sometimes and well, time to start the exercise regime!! '___'

That's all for now. Have a great week ahead! It's back to normal work-week starting todayyyy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...