Sunday 1 July 2012

The Past Month

This is going to be a combined post with random happenings recently. Haven't had the time  to update this space as I was tied up with my assignment which requires us to write some 3,500 words! Finally submitted last Friday and boy, what a relief it was and I think I speak on behalf on my fellow course mates. :P


A mini water feature that runs on battery that a colleague gave me for my recent office-warming gift. Easy to move around and put it wherever I want. :)

Untitled

Lunch at The University Club (part of the Prive Group) at NUS with S and YL to discuss our assignment! We ordered the set lunch to share.

IMG_3712

IMG_3692

IMG_3694

IMG_3698

IMG_3701

IMG_3704

We bought new chairs for the study room, our previous chairs were hand-me-down and served us well for years.

IMG_3759


I'm totally in love with the floral prints this season, below is a pix of  the prints on my dress last Friday and I have 2 flora dresses and 1 top so far!

IMG_3799

The hub and I had hi-tea buffet at the Carousel, did some shopping before heading to the Esplanade theatre to catch Happy Ever Laughter. We realised that we are both not very buffet people, I had 3 rounds and I was done - 1st was sashimi and sushi, 2nd was a mix of popiah, kueh pie-tee and fried stuff and last was desserts! We skipped dinner and ended the day with supper at Killiney Kopitiam with my favourite dessert - barley with gingko nut.

IMG_3816

IMG_3822

IMG_3832

A colleague recently went to Korea for work and got me the The Face Shop Rice Mask I requested. It's about $22 for 20 pieces there compared to 4 for $10 here.

IMG_3837

A purchase today from one of my favourite accessories shop. The service at the Jurong Point branch is highly commendable. The service staff were attentive and polite.

IMG_3839

That's all for now! Have a good week ahead! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...