Monday 28 March 2011

Monday Blues No More

It's Monday blues no more when you come home to a surprise! My fav KOI in the fridge for me! A little trivia for those who do not know, the word KOI came from the chinese character 豆。

Koi

Last Friday we decided to go slightly further for dinner (on weekdays we tend to just take a quick dinner in the neighbourhood) and tried this Sarawak Laksa and KL black Hokkien Mee at Jurong East.



On Saturday we went shopping at Orchard Road and I saw these interesting and retro looking fridges which I totally love but they aren't cheap. Not exactly practical for its capacity unless this is the 2nd fridge at home. Then again pretty things aren't supposed to be practical..hmm..not all I know.. :)


Have a good week ahead! Yay to 4-day work week 'coz I am heading to Bangkok with the bestie this weekend! Yay to some girly time together! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...