Saturday 18 July 2009

It's been a while...

It's been almost 3 weeks since my last blog entry and I wished I had more time to bake or craft something. I have been busy helping a friend who has just started a food business take photographs for her menu and posters as well as doing up these collaterals.

It was challenging but an interesting experience playing around with the food layouts and "props" and setting up my DIY lighting tent with a box, white cloth and table lamp. Great for taking pictures of small objects indoors without any daylight. Definitely not the best pictures with my limited lens but at least something for her to start with. Here's one of the pictures, more can be found on my food blog (shall not turn this entry into a food writeup).


I wish I have some bakes or crafts to show you but stay tuned, I will be back soon with these, the things I miss doing so much! My KitchenAid is sitting on my kitchen top, telling me to use it everyday I walk into the kitchen. =)

Have a good weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...