Sunday 31 May 2009

Designing a name card

It has been a while since my last post and a very long while since I last sewed! I came back from the beautiful New Zealand a week ago and have been adjusting to the temperature change (from 2 deg to 32 deg), particularly the humidity as well as the time change - NZ is 4 hours ahead of us - so we have been getting up earlier than usual and feeling tired earlier than usual.

I came across a few fabric stores in NZ and bought some new materials! I can't wait to work the sewing machine again! =) I owe a friend a tissue box holder and mom a handphone pouch.

The other thing that has been holding me back from sewing is designing a name card for a friend who is setting up a wine business in France. Here's a glimpse of the name card. The brief for the name card is to incorporate a picture of the Greek God of Wine, Dionysus, in the visual.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...